Sunday, July 15, 2012

Cheap & Chic

 For young ladycats with big dreams and empty wallets, local thrift stores are a girl's 
best friend. Who doesn't like spending an afternoon digging through other people's
old junk and rejected hand-me-downs? Glamorous, isn't it. But alas, it sure is
satisfying when, in piles and racks of dusty duds, you come out with a handful of gems.
No shame here. In fact, here's an outfit I pulled out of the Goodwill in Portage, IN.



top, thrifted // skirt, thrifted // tights, walmart // hat, vans // shoes, steve madden // necklace, my grandmother's
all photos taken by Ashton 

Instagram Addition:

follow us! Ashton: @neverneverpan
             Alayna: @araynaprowl




I thought I'd also share some of my favorite new hair products by Not Your Mother's and how I
did  my hair for these photos. All of these products are between 5-10 dollars, whatta steal!


Enjoy your Sunday!
xo Alayna


2 comments:

  1. wow great pictures!
    i cant find the "follow us-"button :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you annikaherz!
      Honestly, we don't know how to add a follow button! If you know how, we'd love to learn!

      Delete