Friday, July 13, 2012

The Cats Come Out at Night

Happy Friday the 13th! 
Whenever the 13th of the month rolls around on a Friday, it's superstitiously been
considered an unlucky day. Kind of like a black cat crossing your path. Alayna and I
ventured to the outskirts of Valparaiso tonight to snap a quick few in front of a rundown
fireworks store. We found it ironically appropriate to involve an old Black Cat Fireworks
painting to our creepy Ladycat photo shoot.





Spooky huh? Speaking of spooky, it just so happens I grew up on scary movies (Thanks, mom). 
I love any chance/excuse I get to watch a scary horror movie. ^_^ Drawing a blank? Lets see if i
can help you out. (Caution: For future reference, I do enjoy some shitty movies. I am
NOT saying any of these movies are shitty!)

1.Alien (1979)
2.Cemetery Man (1994)
3.28 Days Later (2002)
4.A Tale of Two Sisters (2003)
5. The Omen (1976)
6.The Amityville Horror (1979)
7. Cabin in the Woods (2011)
8. The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974)
9.Freaks (1932)
10. Strangers (2008)

Snuggle up with your cat this 13th and enjoy one of these creepy films.
xo Ashton

No comments:

Post a Comment